Why should I buy my Benefit ticket at a higher than base level?
- Your contribution, above the basic ticket level of $250 is MATCHED dollar for dollar by the Benefit Matching Fund. Your contribution doubles!
- The Benefit has the goal of netting $140,000. Contributions directly underwrite this goal.
- Meeting the Benefit goal creates three benefits for Trinity School and community
- More emphasis on the careful selection of truly value-added offerings at the Benefit in the silent and live auctions
- Joy for Trinity School in knowing the Benefit will meet its goal – thus supporting a needful portion of this year’s operating budget
- RELAXED CELEBRATION AND A GREAT PARTY FOR ALL!!
But what if you aren’t prepared to purchase your tickets at one of the higher levels? Consider these options that also trigger matching:
- Buy one ticket at the basic level and the second ticket at a higher level
- Buy a ticket at the basic level and add on the contribution amount that is just right for your family.
Every contribution counts!
The Benefit, together with the already successful Annual Fund, provides about 14% of the School’s annual operating budget. For several years Trinity School has positioned the annual Benefit as an event to celebrate our amazing community and to truly benefit our beloved school. This is the first year that we have introduced the Benefit Matching Fund to further incentivize direct contributions toward the event goal. In this pilot year, it is our hope that the community will respond generously. Thank you.
If you have not yet RSVP’d, I encourage you to do so at your earliest convenience as it helps so much with planning.