Did you know that Trinity School has:
- Emergency preparedness procedures documented for fire, earthquake, and campus lock-down
- Conducts an annual disaster simulation on the Upper Campus with students and personnel
- Maintains current emergency food, water, first aid, and shelter supplies and equipment on both campuses – in classrooms as well as in a safe location
- Works with the Menlo Park Fire Department to ensure facility safety conditions
- Practices fire or earthquake drills regularly on both campuses
- Practices lock-down procedures annually
These are just some of the ways Trinity School prepares for the unexpected to keep children safe.