Elements of Fun Summer Camp at Trinity School
Air, Earth, Fire, Water.
Each week at Trinity School's early childhood summer program focuses on one of these exciting elements. Children age three to seven years old delight in the open-ended activities our expert teachers provide. Our low teacher to camper ratio is perfect to ensure low-key and high engagement summer fun for each child.
Every day is unique and no two weeks are ever the same.
Here are some project examples from past years:
- Solar oven baking
- Insect science
- "Camping" along the nature path and fun around a cellophane campfire
- Meringue baking and other cooking projects
- Nature walks around Sharon Park
- "Beach Day" sprinklers and beach balls
- Art with the cool colors of water
- Art with the hot colors of fire
- Colored sand bottles children carefully layered
Elements of Fun is for children ages 3 - 7 who have completed at least one year of preschool. All campers must be potty trained.
Location: Trinity School's Upper Campus
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
For additional information contact Sue Krishna at skrishnaREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@trinity-mp.org.