Why work at Trinity?
Trinity School recruits and hires candidates possessing strong professional preparation who view themselves as lifelong learners with a commitment to children.
In our small but vibrant community, every person and his/her contributions count.
We seek personnel who
- take pleasure in the teaching and guidance of children
- will support Trinity School's mission
- possess a strong work ethic
- appreciate the hard work of others
- possess an appropriate sense of humor and humility
At Trinity School you earn competitive compensation.
Excellent benefits apply for those working more than 30 hours a week.
We work in the beautiful surroundings of our two campuses.
If you view the education of children as action of hope, please read on.
As a school, our academic program and its interface with student learners is a core priority that all roles support either directly or indirectly. The academic program encompasses:
- student learning
- student social-emotional development
- learning environment
- social responsibility on many levels
- commitment to the continuing practice of diversity
- technology to support and leverage effective work and learning
- support of the values and traditions of the Episcopal Church
Employee excellence is an expectation in every employment role. Communicating effectively with our students and their parents as well as colleagues is one of Trinity School's core commitments. Collaboration with colleagues and professional, compassionate support for each other is fundamental.
Professional development opportunities may include:
- Summer Institute, a two-week, summer, in-house professional development program for full time teachers and some administrators
- tuition reimbursement of up to $2500/year for graduate courses toward a Master's Degree in education or role-related field
- ability to apply for professional development opportunities such as funded conferences and training
- funding for special faculty projects or programs through the Faculty Venture Grant program
- in-house mentorship and support
- Teachers must hold a valid teaching credential. A minimum of two years teaching experience is preferred.
- Paraeducators must hold a BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- Qualifications for other positions will be noted in the job posting.
- All employees must undergo validation procedures.
We currently do not have any open positions.
Download the Trinity School Employment Application.
We also post openings on Craig's List and Cal/West Educators.
Thank you for your interest in Trinity School.