Annual Fund at Trinity School
Contributions to Trinity School's Annual Fund support operating expenses, encompassing both the ECP and Elementary programs.
The Annual Fund is necessary to ensure that Trinity School can continue to offer the unique and special aspects that made it the school you chose for your child. Tuition allows your child access to remarkable teachers, small classes, academic rigor and resources, and personal attention. Your gift to Trinity School ensures that we have adequate resources to fulfill the financial obligations that allow us to realize our mission to give your child a voice, to guide your child to self-discovery, to celebrate your child's growth in critical thinking, character development, and social responsibility.
Each gift, regardless of size, supports the daily work of our students and teachers, including:
- outstanding, dedicated, caring, and professional personnel
- rigorous academic program
- carefully crafted child-centered curriculum
- personal attention and increased intellectual stimulation
- student-to-teacher ratio of less than 9-to-1
- computer-to-student ratio of 1-to-3
- innovative and integrated specialist programs: Art, music, Spanish, garden, religious studies, physical education, and service learning
- need-based financial assistance to families who qualify
- 15,000 volume library, with computer and wireless internet access
- state-of-the-art Early Childhood Program
- beautifully maintained facilities, playgrounds, and outdoor learning environments with wireless internet access